COVID-19 Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
Effective March 15th, 2020; Updated March 24th, 2020, April 3rd, 2020 and April 30th, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and complying with Governor Wolf’s orders, the Borough of Parkesburg will be limiting its operations until the Governor lifts the stay at home restrictions for our region. These changes will include the following:
- No visitors or contractors will be permitted within the Borough Administration Building, Public Works Building, and Police Department. All Borough Parks and outdoor recreational facilities are closed as well. Please utilize the following contact methods to reach a specific party:
- General Inquires to the Borough – email@example.com / 610-857-2616
- Finance/Billing Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org / 610-857-2616
- Inquiries regarding Rental and U&O Inspections – email@example.com / 610-857-2616
- No rental inspections or Use & Occupancy inspections will be completed.
- Building Inspections will begin May 1st. Safety procedures will be in place for these inspections and communicated by ARRO to the applicant.
- Administrative Operations, Building & Zoning Permits, and Public Works/Refuse Issues – firstname.lastname@example.org / 610-857-2616
- Police Department – email@example.com / 610-857-3535 (non-emergency)
- The Police Department will be maintaining full patrol operations during this time. Call 9-1-1 for any emergencies.
- The Borough & Police Office Hours will be back to normal hours, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, beginning May 4th. No public is permitted within the buildings, but staff will be answering phones and responding to emails as best as possible. If you do not reach a person during these times, please leave a message or email a staff member as stated above. For any urgent item, please email Borough Manager Neil Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Urgent” in the subject line. Again, any emergency that requires Police, Fire or EMS, DIAL 9-1-1.
- For any items that needs to be delivered to the Borough, there will be a container outside of the front door (facing West First Avenue) for drop-off. This will be available during the office hours stated above. It is recommended to submit any permits, payments, etc. to the Borough electronically during this time.
- The May 4th Committee Meeting will be held via Zoom. Information on this, can be found on the Borough website (www.parkesburg.org). Information on future meetings will be posted on the website as well.
- Trash Collection will be collected as normal. Please have your containers out by 7:00 AM on the day of pick-up. Bulk Collections may be delayed, contact the Borough office to schedule.
Please monitor our media sites for further updates. For the latest on COVID-19, visit the Chester County Health Department COVID-19 page at https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19.
PDF Version of Announcement